If you need the perfect outdoor table for your camping trips and more, then you’ve come to the right place.
The Coleman Outdoor Folding Table is an ultra-compact aluminum folding table that’s ideal for camping and outdoor cookouts. It is sturdy, tall, and large enough for you to enjoy a meal or play card games with your family. It doesn’t hold stains and the metal top makes it easy for you to clean the table.
Use it for basic car camping, enjoying meal time with family on road trips, by the beach, or playing card games with the kids. The aluminum slat top and strong steel frame offer ample support and surface area. The table offers enough seating for 4 people.
It has a snap-together design that makes it easy for you to assemble and fold it up with minimal effort. The Coleman table weighs 4.75 kilograms, is lightweight, and is easy to move from one location to another. It comes with a carrying bag for easy carrying and storage.
The Coleman Folding Table is easy to set up and remains stable when assembled. It is easy to disassemble and pack and can last long when used for simple, lightweight tasks. The table can be used as a hydration station at a tailgate party or the kids’ ball game. It weighs 8.86 pounds and is perfect for outdoor activities. The table’s pressure points and joints are made from rubber, so the table may not last a lifetime.
The good points
- The Coleman Folding Table is designed for a structural strength to hold lightweight items solidly.
- Portability – The table is easy to carry, store, and move around.
- It is easy to clean and won’t hold stains. So, when the kids spill something on the table, you can easily wipe and clean it.
- The table holds up with ease and its aluminum slat top and steel frame offer extra support and surface area.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty so you can ask for a replacement or refund if you are not happy with the product.
The bad points
- The Coleman Table is not ideal for heavier usage purposes, is designed to hold lightweight items, and becomes unstable when heavy items are placed on it.
- Your feet won’t fit perfectly under the table because of the way the legs are designed or structured.
Should you buy it?
The Coleman Outdoor Folding Table is easy to travel with and stable when used for light-duty work. It helps you enjoy mealtime with family on your camping trips and makes it easy for you to bond with the kids and enjoy card games. If you are looking for a folding table for lightweight tasks, go ahead and buy the product. However, if you want a strong and durable outdoor table to carry out heavy-duty work, then the table may not be what you need. It is not designed to hold heavy items. So, buy it only if you want to use it for light and simple tasks.
- The Coleman Outdoor Folding Table is an ultra-compact aluminum folding table that’s ideal for camping and outdoor cookouts.
- Use it for basic car camping, enjoying meal time with family on road trips or by the beach, or playing card games with the kids.
- The table has a snap-together design that makes it easy for you to assemble it and fold it up with minimal effort.
- It weighs 4.75 kilograms, is lightweight, and is easy to move from one location to another.
- It is designed to hold lightweight items and becomes unstable when used for heavy-duty purposes.
What are others saying about it?
Amazon ID: GWC
Super convenient for car or van camping–but definitely not for back-packing!
I always like to have a separate place for the cookstove when camping so that I don’t have to worry about splattering diners. And for cooking, I’d prefer not to have plastic. This classic table is a winner because it takes up so little space and is very sturdy. It sets up and breaks down in seconds and comes in its own carrying case.
It was also super easy to clean, as it does not have a textured top. It’s very smooth and wipes clean easily.
I’ve seen them for years at campgrounds and am very happy to have one now.
Read the dimensions and maybe even measure something in your home to equate the size. It’s a perfect height for me to cook on.
But remember, it’s a table–not a step stool and not an extra seat. If you try to use it for those purposes, you might be disappointed.
Overall a great purchase that I will use for years and years.
Amazon ID: Wes S
I’ve been using a Lifetime 4-foot folding table for my Weber Smokey Joe grill. I have a ring melted in the plastic top from sitting a hot grill cover on it. I bought this Coleman for something a bit more compact and with a metal top.
I set it up tonight, it is solid, I won’t be melting the top of my other table again. Table is cheap enough that if leaving it out in the sun weakens the plastic parts, I’ll buy another one if it takes two years.
It is a good table.
11 months later. It spent all year outside and held up just fine. Cleaning it up right now to set my 3d printer on. I’d buy a spare one right now but the price has doubled since I bought this in January of 2020. Once the covid induced run-on camping gear backs off, I’ll buy a spare one. I’m highly pleased with this piece of gear.
Amazon ID: Dave
I bought this table not for picnicking but as a table to wash our dog in the shower. It fits perfectly in our shower and allows me to wash the dog without bending over and killing my back. The table is light, goes together and apart very quickly, stores neatly in the bag and it seems more than adequate to support a 30-pound pooch. The table top is a series of aluminum slats supported on 2 tubes that hook over the legs. The slats then connect to the end of the tubes. The slats are connected to each other by 2 elastic cords and when stretched over the tubes have about an 1/8″ gap between them. For me, this allows the water to flow through and being aluminum they won’t corrode.
Overall it is a very nice little table and I see how it would be great camping or picnicking.